I take refuge with Allaah, the Exalted, from the accursed devil.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Raheem: In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Welcome to my blog and praise the Magnificent Lord as you enter: Allahu Akbar: Allah is the Greatest .
May the Peace and Blessings of Allah Azza wa Jal, our Lord Glorified and Praised be He, be upon our beloved Prophet, his Family, and Companions.
Allah, the Exalted the Great, chose Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him, and guided him to the straight path.
إِنَّ إِبْرَهِيمَ كَانَ أُمَّةً قَـنِتًا لِلَّهِ حَنِيفًا وَلَمْ يَكُ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
(120. Verily, Ibrahim was (himself) an Ummah, obedient to Allah, a Hanif (monotheist), and he was not one of the idolators.)
– شَاكِراً لانْعُمِهِ اجْتَبَـهُ وَهَدَاهُ إِلَى صِرَطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
(121. (He was) thankful for His favors. He (Allah) chose him and guided him to a straight path.)
وَءاتَيْنَـهُ فِى الْدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَإِنَّهُ فِى الاٌّخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّـلِحِينَ
(122. And We gave him good in this world, and in the Hereafter he shall be of the righteous.)
ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
(123. Then, We have sent the revelation to you: “Follow the religion of Ibrahim (he was a) Hanif, and he was not one of the idolators.”)
Surah 16 An Nahl Verse 120-123
Tafsir Ibn Kathir
(And before, We indeed gave Ibrahim his integrity, and We were indeed most knowledgeable about him)(21:51). Then Allah says:
(and guided him to a straight path.) which means to worship Allah alone, without partners or associate, in the manner that He prescribed and which pleases Him.
(And We gave him good in this world,) meaning, `We granted him all that a believer may require for a good and complete life in this world.’
(and in the Hereafter he shall be of the righteous.) Concerning the Ayah:
(And We gave him good in this world,) Mujahid said: “This means a truthful tongue.”
(Then, We have sent the revelation to you: “Follow the religion of Ibrahim (he was a) Hanif. ..) meaning, `because of his perfection, greatness, and the soundness of his Tawhid and his way, We revealed to you, O Seal of the Messengers and Leader of the Prophets ,’
(Follow the religion of Ibrahim (he was a) Hanif and he was not of the idolators.) This is like the Ayah in Surat Al-An`am:
(Say: “Truly, my Lord has guided me to a straight path, a right religion, the religion of Ibrahim, (he was a) Hanif and he was not of the idolators.”) (6:161).